A survey/quiz to see if you are smarter than or, at least, up to speed on recent news:
1. Do chimps make good pets?
2. Even if they do, should you give them Xanax?
3. Where does the government get their money?
4. ... therefore, if they give money away, who is technically paying for it?
5. Should you buy a home that you cannot afford?
6. If you cannot afford said home, what happens?
Anwers: 1. No; 2. No; 3. Taxpayers and business (they earn none of it); 4. Same as #4; 5. No; 6. The bank repossess it, a bailout happens, the irresponsible get the home back;
Note: This is not a political bias. It is an exercise in cause/effect and if words mean anything. It's not so much what people say that bothers me, it is when their "yes" does not mean "yes" and/or they are not intelligent enough to figure out that an animal that can lift 200 lb.s with each arm and is prone to aggression may not make the best of pets.